A good bathroom lighting set up will make our bathrooms even well lighted and beautiful. Everyone doesn’t want a dark bathroom because it make feel disturbed when in the bathroom.
For thus, here we will share Right Guide For Bathroom Lighting to set up lamp for best bathroom lighting:
1. It is a good idea if you give task lighting on the vanity and on the shower.
2. Don’t set the lights above a mirror. It will cast shadows on your face. Choose 75-100 watts for your bathrooms.
3. If you want, add a dimmers. This will make you easy to adjust amount of the light. So, when you just wake up in the morning, you could control your light.
4. Ambient lighting will make your bathroom receives more natural light.
5. To give an aesthatic value of bathroom lighting, you can add drama light to the bathroom with accent lights. You can use some small spotlights that are directed to wallpaper of the wall. See also The Solution In Choosing Bathroom Storage.
6. Adding wall chandeliers lamp would be nice. As we said before, use of lights in bathroom has some function; lighting and decorative purpose. So, adding chandeliers will have beauty effect. Read also The Bathroom Storage Idea.
7. Finally, while you set up bathroom lighting, don’t forget the safety. So, when installing the lights in your bathroom, always consult the experts.